How To Solve Your Printer Issues
Guidelines for Printer Troubleshooting Issues
Paper Jam Issues
Scan Issues in Printer
In some cases, your scanned prints will be of low-quality or may look faded. To solve this, you can check if the cable connection to the power outlet and the computer are proper. This is because in few scanners, loose connections result in improper power supply while scanning.
It consumes more time to print or scan the photos or documents of large resolution and to satisfy you with good quality outputs. Then to save time, you can choose normal quality and plain paper for printing. Then you can choose PCL in print driver settings to make quicker printing.
While you make a print or scan of your documents paper jam occur in your Printer in some cases. The paper jam occurs due to various reasons like improper insertion of papers, overloading of papers, improper adjustment of paper width guides and so on. Then you can proceed with the proper procedure to load papers and handle Printer that can fix the paper jam issue during print or scan job.
Like how insufficient power supply gives out faded printouts, the weak Wi-Fi signal also produces faded and low quality printouts. For this, you can use the router that gives you 5GHz and 2.4GHz band signal.
The photos or documents that you scan may not match the original photos or documents. This occurs due to defective cartridge or improper installation of cartridges. Next you must insert the cartridges properly and then change the Print color choices on your control panel to troubleshoot this scan issue.
Printer Offline Issues
Troubleshoot Printer Offline Issues in Windows 7 System
- First to get Run, tap the Windows and R keys at the same time. Then on the dialog box, enter services.msc and hit Enter.
- Next the window displays the Windows Services list, slide down to avail the Print Spooler.
- Then make a double- click on that to control print jobs.
- Now set Startup Type to Automatic in the Print Spooler Properties. Then when the Spooler startup set Manual, then tap on the drop-down menu to make the changes.
- Next tap Start button and relax till Windows begins the Spooler service. Then tap Apply button after it completes and approve the changes.
- If Print Spooler status changing does not succeed to solve the issue, then move to next step.
- Next, tap the Windows key and from the Start menu select Devices and Printers .
- Now make a right click on that Printer and from the Pop-up menu choose See what’s printing .
- After this, tap Printer tab on the new window and deselect Devices and Printers. Finally, deselect the option Use Printer Offline.
Check the Printer Connections
Install New Printer Drivers
Troubleshoot Print Spooler Issues
Check My Print Spooler
- First to open the Run dialog box, tap the Windows key and R simultaneously. Then enter services .msc and hit enter.
- Next make a double-click on the Print Spooler.
- Else tap Start and then choose Control Panel.
- Next Services from the Administrative Tools. Then choose Print Spooler.
Troubleshoot Print Spooler in Windows 10
- First activate the Spooler Service or begin the Printer Spooler Service. Next tap the Start and in the Search box enter Services.msc.
- Else tap WIN and Q simultaneously and enter Services.msc in the box.
- Now make a double-click on the Printer Spooler. Then tap Start.
- Next choose Automatic from the Startup type list and then tap OK. Then check the Printer.
End Spooling in Printer
- First stop printing and then open Control panel. Then identify and make a double-click on Administrative Tools.
- Next make a double-click on Services. Then make a right click on Print Spooler.
- Now choose Stop and delete print jobs. Then reboot spooling.
- First tap Start button and then tap devices and Printers. Next choose Add a Printer on the left top corner and tap that option.
- Next you can see the Printer Setup Wizard and asks if you like to install your Printer by USB cable or wireless network.
- Now choose the option use an existing port and choose USB001/USB002 and then tap the Next button.
- Then in the Next window, you may see the built-in drivers list. Then choose your Printer name and model number.
- Now tap on Next to install that driver.
- Then the above steps not works, then use the Have Disk option if you have downloaded the drivers from the official website.
- Still when you are not able to get the driver, then tap the Windows update to install the printer driver.
- After this, your Printer gets installed properly.
TOP PRINTER MODELS
There are varieties of new model Printers available in the market. Therefore, some of the top brand Printers with their model numbers
- Epson WP-4011 Inkjet Printer
- Epson LQ-50 Dot Matrix Printer
- Epson K100 Single Function Inkjet Printer
- Epson Picturemate Charm Photo Printer
- Epson 805 Inject Printer Black
- Canon PIXMA TS207 Inkjet Printer
- Canon PIXMA TS307 Inkjet Printer
- Canon LBP7110Cw Printer with Wi-Fi
- Canon LBP 6780X Mono Printer
- Canon Image Class MF426DW All-in-One Laser Printer
- Samsung SL-M2021W Inkjet Printer
- Samsung ML 2851ND Laser Printer
- Samsung SL M2071 Multifunctional Laser Printer
- Samsung Xpress C410W Printer
- Samsung ProXpress M3870W Laser Multifunctional Printer
Frequently Asked Questions
- First switch Off the Printer. Then tap the reset button on back of Printer and hold that reset button.
- Next switch ON the Printer , holding that reset button.
- Now a warning may gets printed, after 5 seconds.
- Then after another 6 seconds, a sheet showing the factory reset IP address of your Printer will be printed.
- First switch ON your Printer. Then from the Printer’s top, tap the Wi-Fi button and hold that button till alarm light blinks once.
- Next confirm that the light next to button begins to blink blue. Then from your access point, tap the WPS button before 1.30 minutes.
- First access the Printer connection on your computer.
- Next tap START and enter “Windows Update”. Then choose “Check for updates” on the windows.
- Finally you get results, you can choose for optional updates or install updates links. Then proceed with the on-screen instructions till you complete.