Samsung Xpress Laser Printer serves as the good performance printer available at cheaper rate. This Samsung Printer allows the mobile printing of documents and photos from your use. Then the NFC technology and other mobile printing apps in this Printer helps in easy print and scan of the documents and photos from your mobile phone. You can visit official website to make the download and installation of the Samsung Printer driver software .
This Samsung Xpress Printer manages multiple functions like print, scan, copy and fax in well-defined manner. Then makes faster printing and gives out the good standard printouts with higher resolution. This Printer allows wireless installation even in the absence of Wi-Fi and printing in less cost. The ability of this Printer to execute more printing and scanning jobs makes more suitable for business atmosphere. Then to conserve toner,paper and resource this enables One-touch Eco button. The core processor of this Printer helps in greater speed printing and processing of image. The two-sided printing of documents possible with the automatic document feeder and allows simpler replacement of toner.
Wireless setup in Samsung Xpress
You can connect your printer to wireless network using the WPS button by the two methods.
Push Button Configuration
In this method, you must simply tap the WPS button on your Printer’s control panel and WPS button on WPS enabled Wireless router.
1)For display screen based Printers
- First from your Printer’s control panel, tap the WPS button and hold that nearly 3 seconds.
- Next WPS button on the wireless router. Then the WPS LED light glows ON if the Printer successfully connects to the wireless network.
- Then your Printer SSID information displays, once the wireless network connection establishes successfully.
2)For button based Printers
- First from your Printer’s control panel,tap the WPS button and hold that upto 5 seconds till the LED glows.
- Now your Printer begins connecting to your wireless network. Then LED glows for nearly 120 seconds till you tap the WPS button.
- Next tap the WPS button on the wireless router. Then the WPS LED light glows if the Printer connecting to the network router.
- Next the WPS LED light glows ON if the Printer gets connected to the wireless network successfully.
PIN Method configuration
You can just type the given PIN information on the Wi-Fi Protected Setup to connect your Printer to the wireless network.
- First tap the WPS button and hold that button for 3 seconds. Then the eight-digit PIN displays.
- Next on the computer that is connected to the wireless router, type the eight-digit PIN within few seconds.
- Then the message Connecting appears on the display screen if the Printer connects to the wireless network.
- Next the WPS LED light glows ON if the Printer connection to the wireless network was successful.
- Then SSID information appears on the display, once you finish the wireless network connection process.
- First from the Printer’s control panel, tap the Cancel or Stop/Clear button and hold that for 5 seconds in ready mode. Then you may know your machine’s PIN.
- Next from the control panel, tap the WPS button for 4seconds till the LED glows ON. Then your Printer begins connecting to the wireless router.
- Next you must type the eight-digit PIN on the router connected computer, before 120 seconds. Then the LED glows slow till you type the eight digits PIN.
- Now if the LED light glows brighter, then your Printer connecting to the wireless router.
- Then the WPS LED glows ON if the Printer connection to the wireless network is successful.
Way to cancel the connection process
- To cancel the wireless network connection, tap and release the Cancel or Stop/Clear from the Printer’s control panel.
- Then to reconnect to the wireless network you must wait for 2 minutes.
Way to disconnect from a network
- First tap the WPS button from the Printer’s control panel for more than three seconds to disconnect the wireless network connection.
- Now the Printer disconnects from the wireless network and the WPS LED switches OFF if the Wi-Fi network in idle mode.
- Next the Printer waits till current job completes and the WPS LED light glows brighter, when the Wi-Fi network being used. Then the wireless network connection disconnects and the LED light switches OFF.