HP OfficejetPro 8610 Printer is one of the All-In-One Printer that can perform print, scan, fax and copy functions. This Printer can print good standard and color printouts at cheaper rate 50% lesser than Laser Printer. Then the simple touchscreen of this Printer allows you to manage time-saving apps and other Printer tasks. This Printer makes wireless printing of your documents and images from your mobile device without access to local network. You can login to official site to download and install the driver software for your HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer .
This HP OfficejetPro 8610 Printer can make faster printing and gives out the bold, clear and durable printouts using the HP Original Inks. With the HP Instant Ink, you can save upto 70% of Ink. This Printer makes color and black and white prints of documents and images at same cheaper rate. Then the efficiency of work done improves with the automatic document feeder and other business tools used. Also this Printer prints large volume and gives out large duty cycle. With the help of HP ePrint, you can make easy printing of documents.
HP OfficejetPro 8610 Printer Unpacking
To begin the Printer unpacking, tear open the Printer packed cardboard box first.
- Next take out the packed items like setup poster, warranty card, reference manual, installation CD, cartridges, USB cable and power cord. The keep all these items away temporarily.
- Now take out the Printer’s back part to be fit in the Printer. Then carefully pull and take out your HP OfficejetPro 8610 Printer .
- Once you take out the Printer, you must clear the transparent cover covering the Printer and the blue-tapes around the Printer.
- For this transparent cover with blue-colored tapes that are stick above your Printer. Then open the scanner lid, clear the blue-colored tape and styro foam sheet inside that scanner area.
- Next close the scanner lid and then clear the tapes in the tray area at the bottom of the Printer.
- Now pull out the tray. Then clear the thermo col, cardboard and tapes from that tray.
- After you clear all the packed items, insert back the tray into the Printer. Then take out the Printer’s back part from the cover.
- Now keep the shakable side of that Printer’s back part towards your Printer. Then carefully insert that back part into the Printer.
- Next take the power cord. Then connect the ends of the power cord to the Printer’s back part and power supply respectively.
- Now switch ON your Printer. Then from your Printer’s control panel, choose your language and tap OK.
- Next choose your region and tap OK. Then choose your date and tap OK.
- After this, your Printer will ask you to install the cartridges. Then tear and take out the cartridges from the packet.
- Then pull and open the front panel door from your Printer, so that you can access to cartridge access area.
- Once you open that door, the carriage from the right side area will move towards the left in the cartridge access area.
- Now remove the transparent tape over the cartridges and insert them one-by-one into the given slots of Printer’s cartridge access area. Then make sure you install the cartridges based on the color.
- Once you complete the cartridge installation, tap OK and Done in your Printer’s control panel, so that your Printer will insists you to load the unused papers.
- Then take a bunch of aligned unused papers. Now take out the input tray and load these papers into the input tray.
- Then move the paper width guide such that the paper width guide and placed papers touch each other.
- After this close the input tray and tap OK in your Printer’s control panel. So that you Printer will now begin the Alignment and then prints an Alignment page.
Once you complete the OfficejetPro 8610 Printer Configuration and setup, you can visit official website for download and installation of driver for your HP OfficejetPro 8610 Printer .
HP OfficejetPro 8610 Printer Driver Installation
You can either use the CD or download directly to install the driver for the Printer. The CD shipped with your Printer may go outdated in some cases, then you may login to official website for download and installation of driver software for your HP OfficejetPro 8610 Printer after you make the Officejet Pro 8610 Printer configuration . On the official website, while you make the driver installation, make sure you choose the name of your Printer correctly as wrong choices might cause the Printer issues later.
HP OfficejetPro 8610 Printer Wireless setup in Windows computer
Windows containing the built-in Print drivers assists fundamental Printer functionalities in most print jobs.
- Initially make Windows Update in order to download driver software. For this, navigate and open Change device installation settings.
- Then choose Yes option in the device Installation Settings window and then tap Save Changes.
- Next you can make wireless connection between your Printer and computer prior to the driver installation.
- The wireless connection can be established by either of the two methods 1)Wireless Setup Wizard 2) Wi-Fi Protected Setup(WPS)
- Initially make sure that you have some basic items like computer that connects to wireless network, network name(SSID) and security password.
- Next check once that you switch your Printer, router and computer. Then confirm that you connect your computer and Printer to the same wireless network.
- Now remove any USB or Ethernet cables from your Printer. Then from your Printer control panel, tap the Setup or Wireless menu. Next tap Wireless Setup Wizard and proceed with the On-screen instructions for Printer connection.
- For this, initially make sure that your Printer and wireless router supports the WPS Push button connection type.
- Next tap the Wireless button on the Printer’s control panel and hold that button for sometime till the wireless light begins to flash.
- Now tap the WPS button from the wireless router before 90 seconds (one and half minute) and release that button.
- Finally wait for some time till the Printer and the router establish the network connection.
Once you complete the Officejet Pro 8610 Printer Configuration and setup, you
can visit official website for download and installation of driver for your HP
Officejet Pro 8610 Printer .
HP Officejet Printer ePrint Setup
HP ePrint service is safest service that permits you to print the documents from distant without the Internet connection.
- Initially you must avail the Printer’s email address. For this make connection between your Printer and internet, then avail the Printer’s email address.
- For that switch ON your Printer. Then make sure that you load unused papers in the input tray and install the ink cartridges.
- Next you must switch ON the Web Services
- First tap the HP ePrint button and tap Setup.
- Next proceed with the On-screen instructions to switch ON the Web Services.
- First go to Web Services Setup or Wireless Settings from your Printer.
- Then proceed with the On-screen instructions to switch ON the Web Services.
- Next click Print or Print Info when Web Services enables.
- Then the Printer email address appears on the Printer’s control panel and also your Printer prints the info page.
- Else if you do not find the HP ePrint email address display, then after some hours, try to print the info page again.
- Once you get the Printer’s email address, you can make print tasks from your computer and smartphone with the help of that email address.
Print from your computer and device
You can send the email to your Printer’s email address, then print from your computer.
- First using your personal email account, create a new email.
- Then on the To field, enter your Printer’s email address.
- Next enter subject in the email subject line, attach the document and then tap Send.
- Initially open the document that you wish to print.
- Then click the Action or Share icon.
- Next to open the new email message, choose the email message.
- Now enter your Printer’s email address in To field.
- Then enter the subject in the email subject line and click Send.
- First open the email you wish to print, then click Forward.
- Next enter the Printer’s email address in the To field. Then click Send.
- First open the webpage you wish to print, then click the screen and hold to choose all and copy them.
- Next open a new blank document, click the screen and hold to paste the content into the document.
- Finally attach the document with your email message addressed to your Printer. At last click Send.