The OfficeJet 7612 Printer serves as the affordable Printer that can print professional standard color printouts. This Printer can make other functions like copy, scan and fax too. You can login to the official website for the HP OfficeJet7612 software installation.
HP OfficeJet 7612 Printer Features
- Next the two-sided printing of documents can save up to 50% of resources and paper costs.
- Thus, this Printer qualifies the ENERGY STAR.
- Then this Printer can make reliable printing using the high volume cartridges.
- Since its satisfactory productivity, this Printer saves the time.
- Next the e-All-In-One to switch ON or OFF helps to save up to 40 % on energy.
- Then this Printer has simple control panel and allows easy use of multi-functioning tools.
- Next you can add this Printer to the wireless network which in turn connected to the wireless enabled computers.
- Also this Printer can print borderless brochures and flyers for 50% cost lesser than Lasers.
- Next this Printer enables the ePrint feature to print the documents from anywhere.
- Also this scan large documents and print more, so suitable for the office works.
- Then this Printer allows wireless direct printing from the mobile devices.
HP OfficeJet 7612 Software Installation for Windows
- You can use the CD that was shipped with your Printer box, for the download and installation of the driver software for your Printer.
- But if you are interested to download the latest version of the driver software, then you can login to the official website.
- For this, connect your computer to the internet connection to make the software download.
- Next, go to the official website from any of the browser on your computer and search for the suitable drivers.
- After this, choose the correct driver for your Printer from the list of drivers shown.
- Once you choose the suitable software, then tap Download to begin the installation process.
- Now the installer will insist you to connect the USB and then proceed with the On-screens steps.
- Here if you have connected the USB earlier before the driver installation, then remove that USB before this driver installation.
- Next select the Devices and options to set your Printer as the default one.
- Then for the automatic update of your Printer, choose the windows update option.
- Finally select the connection mode and print shown by your installer to make the required standard in the printing process.
HP OfficeJet 7612 Software Installation for Mac
- First make sure that have the proper internet connection for the installation of the driver software for your HP OfficeJet 7612 Printer. Next check that you all needs before you start the installation process.
- Now log in to the official website from your Mac computer, for the driver software download. Then go through the menu and search for the suitable Printer software that is compatible for your Printer.
- Earlier if you have connected the USB before the driver installation, then remove that cable from the device. Next proceed with the ON-screen steps to establish the installation successfully. Then download the file and extract that file for installation.
- Now proceed with the installer procedures carefully and complete the installation without error in the installation setup. Finally select the connection mode and other options in the software and make a test print.
HP OfficeJet 7612 Unboxing
- Open the Printer box that was shipped to you for the Printer setup
- Once you open the box, you will find the other Printer items at the top.
- Then take out those Printer items and keep them aside.
- Now gently pull the cover and take out your HP OfficeJet 7612 Printer.
- Then clear the Styro foam coverings on the sides of your Printer and then clear the tapes on the external surface of
- Next open the input tray and the output tray. Then clear the tapes and other packaging materials from the trays.
- Then open the cartridge access door and clear the packaging materials like cardboard and tapes from the cartridge access area.
- After you clear the packaging materials from all the sections of the Printer, close those Printer portions.
- For this take out the power cord and untwist the tie-ups made on the power cord.
- Then connect the ends of the power cord to the Printer’s back part and the power supply respectively.
- Now hit the power button and switch ON your Printer.
- So that your Printer will now begin to initialize with some noise.
- After the Printer’s noise settles, select the language and then click Yes you’re your Printer’s control panel.
- Then proceed with the same step to set the country or region.
- Now select the date and then click Next. Then choose the time for your Printer and tap Done.
- Next to install the cartridges, take out the cartridges one-by-one from the packet.
- Then pull the orange color tab to clear the plastic covering from each cartridge.
- At the time, you peel the plastic tapes of the cartridge, do not touch the ink nozzles or copper contacts as that might lead to serious problems.
- After you peel off the plastic tapes, open the cartridge access door.
- Then insert the cartridges one-by-one based on the color into the respective slots of the cartridge access area.
- Once check that the cartridges are fitted correctly and then close the cartridge access door.
Print Confirmation Page
- Next you must load the fresh papers into the input tray. For this pull the input tray from the Printer’s back side.
- Then adjust the paper width guide towards the left. Next take a bunch of damage free unused papers and align them.
- Then insert these aligned fresh papers into the paper tray. Now move the paper width guide such that it touches the edges of the placed papers.
- After this extend out the output tray and pull up the tray extender. Now tap OK, so that your Printer will print the confirmation page automatically. After you get the confirmation page, you must scan this page.
- For that, keep the confirmation page on the scanner glass and tap OK to complete the scan.
Once you complete the HP OfficeJet 7612 setup, you can login to the official website for the HP OfficeJet7612 software installation .
Windows HP OfficeJet 7612 Wireless Setup
- First collect the basic items for wireless setup like network name and network password.
- Next switch ON your HP OfficeJet Printer and the router.
- Then make sure that you place the Printer and router closer to avoid network problems.
- After this connect your Printer and the computer to the same wireless network using the Wireless settings available under the Printer’s home screen.
- Then choose the wireless option and then choose the wireless setup wizard below the wireless menu. Next choose your network name under the Printer’s display.
- Now make the driver installation from your windows and then choose the connection mode as wireless after the installation.
Mac HP OfficeJet 7612 Wireless Setup
- First tap the Wireless option from your HP OfficeJet 7612 Printer’s control panel.
- Next, tap Settings from the wireless screen display.
- Then make the choice of wireless setup wizard from the wireless menu.
- Next, finish the instructions to connect the Printer to the wireless network.
- After this, install the driver software for your HP Printer. Then connect your Printer to the wireless network at the time of installation.
- Finally, proceed with instructions and complete the wireless setup.
HP OfficeJet 7612 ePrint Setup
- Initially search for the ePrint icon from the Printer’s home screen.
- Then touch that ePrint icon.Next click Setup and tap Accept to agree the HP’s terms and conditions.
- Then your Printer will automatically install the software updates from the update option screen of the Printer.
- After your Printer connects to the internet, then your Printer will automatically print the information sheet.
- Then proceed with the On-screen instructions to finish the installation process.
- Once you complete the HP OfficeJet 7612 setup, you can login to the official website for the HP OfficeJet7612 software installation.
Wi-Fi Direct Setup in HP OfficeJet 7612 Printer
- First make sure that make the HP OfficeJet7612 software installation, before you make the Wireless Direct feature.
- Initially tap the Wi-Fi Direct from the Printer’s control panel.
- Next click the Settings icon. Then tap the Wi-Fi Direct to switch ON the Wi-Fi Direct.
- Next tap Back to view the Wi-Fi Direct details menu that contains the Wi-Fi Direct name and password.
Steps to Wi-Fi Direct enabled mobile device
- For this, switch ON your Wi-Fi Direct on your HP OfficeJet 7612 Printer and the mobile device.
- Next open the document you like to print from your mobile device.
- Then choose the option to print the document.
- Next choose your Printer’s name from the list of Printers available.
- Then proceed with the instructions to print your document, so that the document gets printed.
After you complete the HP OfficeJet 7612 setup, you can login to the official website for the HP OfficeJet 7612 software installation.