HP OfficeJet100 mobile Printer was designed to make easy and mobile printing with the help of the inbuilt wireless Bluetooth technology. Then the genuine ink cartridges could print the professional standard documents from your mobile phone. Next this Printer has a compact design and you can switch ON your Printer without the trouble of multiple adaptors. You can login to the official website for download and installation of the driver software for your HP OfficeJet100 mobile Printer.
- This Printer can produce lab standard and borderless high standard printouts from some of the notebooks and net books using the Bluetooth technology.
- Next the lithium ion battery used in this Printer accounts for the long runtime in your Printer.
- Then this Printer produces laser standard bold text and lucid color graphics in the printouts.
- From the PictBridge compatible device, you can make the lab-standard photos. Also, this Printer can make reliable mobile printing of your documents and photos
- Then you can use the indicator light on the Printer to check the life of the battery.
- This Printer is highly productive for printing and does the greater performance.
- Then the Bluetooth ON/OFF button helps in quick disconnecting whenever needed.
HP OfficeJet 100 Printer Driver Installation
Your Printer Package that was shipped and delivered will contain the Installation CD for your HP OfficeJet100 mobile Printer. That CD is here enough to install the driver for your Printer. But in cases, there are chances of expiration of the CD, then you can visit the official website to download and install the driver software for your HP OfficeJet100 mobile Printer.
HP OfficeJet100 mobile Printer Driver Install for Windows OS
- First close if there is any software program running on your computer.
- Next, tap the Download button so that you save the file in your hard disc.
- Now choose the saved file and make a double click on that .exe file on the download location.
- Here all the driver files extracts to the hard drive directory and these files will have the Printer model name.
- Then continue with the On-screen instructions to complete the driver installation.
HP OfficeJet100 mobile Printer Driver Install for Mac OS
- First switch ON your Printer. Next, visit the official website and search for your Printer driver.
- Then tap the Download Button. Next, choose the downloaded file location and save that file.
- Now make a double click on the download file and then install Disk image.
- Then make a double-click on the Install Disk image. Next look for the .dmg file and make the double click on the .dmg file extension to run that in the settings.
- Then proceed to the On-screen instructions to complete the driver installation.
Unboxing of HP OfficeJet100 mobile Printer
Like the other Printers, the unboxing of HP OfficeJet 100 involves only simple steps.
- First tear open the cardboard box. Then unpack the items like setup poster, reference guide, cartridges, power cord, battery and installation CD other than the Printer from the cardboard box.
- Now pull and take out your HP OfficeJet100 mobile Printer carefully from that box. After this clear the styro foam thermo cols at the sides and the plastic bag over your Printer.
- Next clear the blue-colored tapes and transparent tapes all over the Printer. Then open the top and remove the stuffed sheet on that glass.
- Next take the battery out and insert that to the back part of the Printer. Then make sure that the battery fits the Printer tightly before you proceed to next step.
- After this take the power cord. Then connect the ends of the power cord to the Printer’s back part and the power supply respectively.
- Now, take out the cartridges from the cover and clear the transparent tapes over the Printer without touching the ink nozzles.
- After this open the Printer’s top cover to view the cartridge access area.
- Then lift open the plastic tab and insert the cartridges into the given slots based on the color.
- After you insert the cartridges, check once that the cartridges are fitted properly. Then close the cartridge access lid.
- Next, take an aligned stack of unused papers.
- Now pull and extend out the paper tray on the top panel of the Printer.
- Then insert those aligned papers into the paper tray. Now the Printer is ready to print your documents.
You can use the HP OfficeJet100Printer manual for Printer setup. Then visit the Official website for download and installation of the driver software for your Printer.
HP OfficeJet100 mobile Printer Bluetooth Settings
To Make the Bluetooth Security Settings in Windows Computer
- First open the Toolbox in any Windows OS
- For this tap Start and tap All Programs from your computer.
- Next, tap HP, tap your Printer and tap Toolbox. So that the Toolbox opens.
- Here tap the Windows icon and tap the Programs. Next tap HP, your Printer and then Toolbox. So that the Toolbox opens.
- Here tap the Windows icon and tap All Programs.
- Next, tap HP, then your Printer and then tap Toolbox. So that the Toolbox opens.
- Next, tap the Configure Bluetooth Settings tab. Now set the high security level password before you send the print job.
- Then tap Change Passkey below the Access option. Next, enter the six-digit password in the Enter a New Passkey space.
- Now enter again the same six-digit Passkey into the Confirm New passkey box. Next tap OK and choose High below the Security level. After this tap Apply to set the new settings.
- Next to make the Printer not visible, undo the box after the make device visible to other Bluetooth devices below the Visibility option.
To Make the Bluetooth Security Settings in Mac Computer
- First open the HP Utility in Mac OS computer, so that the HP Utility opens.
- Next tap your Printer below the Printers option, if more than one is there on the list.
- Now tap the Bluetooth Settings. Then proceed to below steps to enter the six-digit PIN code prior to sending of the print job.
- First tap Change PIN Code. Next, enter the six-digit PIN code into the Enter new PIN code box.
- Now enter again the six-digit PIN code into the Confirm new PIN code box. Next tap OK and tap Apply to set the new settings
Reset the Bluetooth Security Settings
- You can continue with the below steps to reset the Bluetooth security settings again to the factory default settings.
- Next, tap the Power button and hold that button till you tap the Cancel button four times.
- Then tap the Resume buttons for six times. Then slowly free the Power button.
- You can use the HP OfficeJet100Printer manual for Printer setup.
- Then visit the Official website for download and installation of the driver software for your HP OfficeJet100 mobile Printer.
HP OfficeJet 100 Printer USB Setup for Windows Computer
- First, make sure that you have the following items like USB cable and the USB port on your Windows computer.
- Next check that you switch ON your HP OfficeJet100 mobile Printer.
- Also make sure that you disconnect the USB cable from the Printer if that was connected earlier.
- To disconnect the earlier installed USB cable from the computer, you can continue with the below steps.
- First remove the USB cable from the computer that connects to your HP Printer.
- Next make sure that you do not connect back again the USB cable till the device insists you in the driver installation step.
- After this navigate and search for Devices. Then tap the Devices and Printers from the shown list of control panel settings.
- Next make a right click on the Printer’s model and then tap Remove device.
- Then, if you find that more than one Printer icon present, then clear them all. Finally, close the Devices and Printers window
The PictBridge technology permits the direct printing of images from your digital cameras to the Printer without the need of connecting the camera to the computer.
Steps to Use PictBridge
- First connect in the USB cord to the PictBridge camera and the PictBridge Printer.
- Then choose the photo that you wish to print.
- Next continue with the prompts.
- Now you can take out the photo from your Printer.
Steps to Print Documents from Windows Computer
- First load the papers into the tray. Next, tap Print on the File menu of the software application. Now choose the Printer you wish to print.
- Next, tap the button to open the Properties dialog box in order to change the settings. Then tap the print job type in the printing Shortcuts list.
- So that the default settings for the shortcuts will be shown. Here if you make any changes in the settings of the Printing shortcuts, then choose the shortcut and tap Save As to save that change.
- Next tap OK and tap Print to start the printing of documents.