HP Officejet 4650 Printer is one of the multi-tasking Printer that can do print, scan, copy and fax jobs. This Printer can make mobile printing of your documents and images. Then this Printer setup can be done using HP Officejet 4650 Printer manual and mobile setup for mobile printing from the smartphones for mobile printing can be made easily. This Printer suits for home usage as this consumes only less space and can be accommodated anywhere inside the room. You can visit the official website for download and installation of driver software for your HP Officejet 4650 Printer.
This HP Officejet 4650 Printer can produce good-standard printouts like lab standard photos and laser standard documents at cheaper rate. Then with the help of HP Instant Ink service, you can conserve ink up to 50% and genuine high-yield cartridges can make upto twice as pages as possible. Then the self-employed output tray prevents the pages falling out. Also this Printer enables quiet mode operation that minimizes noise while printing of your documents. Then the automatic document feeder accepts pages quickly and the automatic two sided printing of documents conserves paper. Also the HP All-In-One Printer Remote mobile app helps in controlling the print and scan jobs of this Printer.
HP Officejet 4650 Printer Unpacking
To begin the Printer setup, initially tear and open the Printer packed cardboard box.
- Next take out the other items such as reference guide, setup poster, cartridges and power cord. Then move all these items away for some time.
- Then take out the cardboard flap from the box after which you must take out your Printer.
- Now rotate the cardboard box, pull the transparent cover to take out the HP Officejet 4650 Printer. Then clear the plastic cover above your Printer.
- Next you must clear the blue-colored tapes from your Printer. For this, clear all the tapes around the Printer and then open the scanner lid.
- From the scanner area, clear the styro foam sheet and then close the scanner lid. Next open the top cover of your Printer, then clear the cardboard piece from the cartridge access area.
- Then close the top cover. After this clear the remaining tapes in the input tray.
- For this open the input tray, clear the blue-colored tapes and move the paper width guides away from each other. Then push back to close the input tray.
- Now take out the power cord. Then connect the ends of the power cord to the Printer’s back part and power supply respectively.
- Then switch ON your HP Officejet 4650 Printer, so that your Printer will now begin the initialization.
- Now your Printer will ask you to make initial settings. Then choose your language and tap Yes.
- Next choose your region and tap Yes. Then choose your date, then tap Next and Done, so that your Printer will now ask you to install the cartridges.
- For this tear and take out the cartridges from the packet. Then clear the protective tape over the Printer without touching the ink nozzles or copper contacts.
- Because touching of nozzle or copper contacts will lead to serious issues like bad electrical connections and ink clog.
- Once you clear the tapes above the cartridges, you can insert them. For that pull open the top access cover of the Printer that opens the cartridge access area.
- Now pull open the lid above the cartridge slot and insert the cartridges into the given slots based on the color. Once you insert the cartridges and then close the lid above the slots.
Print Alignment Page
- Once check that you made the cartridge installation properly and then close the Printer’s top access door.
- Now your Printer will insist you to load the unused papers and then tap OK to continue. Then take a bunch of unused papers and align them on the flat surface.
- Now open the input tray and load these aligned papers into the input tray. Then move the paper width guides such that they touch the edges of the placed papers.
- Then push back, close the input tray. Next tap Done on your Printer’s control panel, so that your Printer will now start the calibration and prints an Alignment page.
Once you complete the Printer setup, make sure you visit the official website to install the driver for your Printer. You can refer HP Officejet 4650 manual for Printer setup and make the HP Officejet 4650 wireless setup later.
HP Officejet 4650 Printer Driver Installation
To make the driver installation, you can use various methods. Then you can use either CD or directly download the Printer driver for installation. The shipped HP Officejet 4650 manual and installation CD will guide the user in Printer usage. In some cases, the CD that was shipped with your Printer might get outdated. Then you can visit official website for download and installation of driver software for your HP Officejet 4650 Printer. Also the HP Officejet 4650 wireless setup for this Printer is quite simple and does not need any additional installation.
HP Officejet 4650 Printer Wireless Setup in Windows Computer
Windows that has the inbuilt Printer drivers permits fundamental Printer
functionalities in almost all the print jobs. This HP Officejet 4650 wireless setup can be
made by various methods.
- First do Windows Update to make download of driver software. To do this, navigate and open Change device installation settings.
- Next on the device Installation Settings window choose Yes option and then choose Save Changes.
- After this, you can make the wireless connection between your Printer and computer previous to driver installation.
- Then you can establish wireless connection by either of the two methods i)Wireless Setup Wizard ii) Wi-Fi Protected Setup(WPS).
Wireless Setup Wizard
- First confirm that you have some fundamental items like network name (SSID), computer that connects to wireless network and security password.
- After this, confirm that you switch ON your Printer, router and computer. Then check once that you connect your computer and Printer to the same wireless network.
- Next remove if USB or Ethernet cables from your Printer. Then from your Printer’s control panel, choose the Setup or Wireless menu.
- Finally choose Wireless Setup Wizard and continue with the On-screen instructions to make Printer connection
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
This method for Officejet 4650 wireless setup can be done with simple and easy
- For this, first confirm that your wireless router and your Printer supports the WPS Push Button connection method.
- Then on the Printer’s control panel, choose tap the Wireless button and hold that button for sometime till the wireless light starts to flash.
- Next hit the WPS button from the wireless router before 90 seconds(one and half minute) and release that button.
- At last, wait for some time till the network connection establishes between the Printer and router.
Once you complete the Printer setup, make sure that you download and install the
driver software for your HP Officejet 4650 Printer from the official website.
HP Officejet 4650 Printer USB Setup in Windows Setup
You can use the USB cable for connection between your HP Printer and Windows Computer.
- First make sure that have basic requirements like USB cable of suitable length and USB port in your computer. Next make sure you delete the earlier installed Printer versions in windows, so that you make way for new USB connection setup. Then switch ON your HP Officejet 4650 Printer .
- Now remove the USB cable from your computer and need not connect the cable again till the Printer prompts you at the time of driver installation. Next navigate Windows for devices. Then tap Devices and Printers control panel settings in the results.
- Now make a right-click on your Printer model’s icon and then tap Remove device. Then if more than one icons present for Printer, clear all of those icons. Finally close the Devices and Printers window, so that you complete the USB setup process.
- After you complete this setup, make sure that you install the full feature driver software from the official website.
You can refer HP Officejet 4650 manual for Printer setup and to install the driver visit the official website.
Steps to Get Access to HP Utility Software
The HP Utility software can be to view the run maintenance tools, monitor current
Printer status and check the ink levels.
- First tap the Apple menu and then System Preferences.
- Then tap print & Fax, print & Scanners based on your Operating System version.
- Next tap your Printer name and then tap Options & Supplies. Then tap Utility and choose the Open Printer Utility.