HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer
HP OfficeJet 3830 Mobile Printer acts as the multifunctional Printer that can make the print scan and fax functions. This Printer has the automatic Duplexer and automatic document feeder that helps to make the fastest printing of your documents except for few mobile devices. You can login to the official website for the download and installation of the HP OfficeJet 3830 software.
- This OfficeJet Printer uses the good standard HP cartridges that can produce long standing and durable printouts.
- Then the indicator light helps the user to monitor the state of the Printer’s battery.
- Also, this Printer uses the Bluetooth transfer of the documents to enhance the print anywhere option.
- Next this Printer makes the connection either by wireless or wired network.
HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer Setup
- You can make the hardware setup of your HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer using the below steps.
- To begin, open the shipped Printer package box.
- Before taking your Printer out, clear all other Printer items like Installation CD, battery, reference manual, user guide, installation CD, cartridges, power cord and USB cable.
- Now take out your HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer carefully.
- After you place your Printer on a flat surface, clear all the packaging materials like stickers, tapes and cardboards all over the Printer.
- Here, especially you will find the packaging materials in the input tray, output tray, cartridge access area and the scanner area.
- Then clear all the packaging materials from all those Printer areas.
- When you clear the tapes from the input tray, make sure that move the paper width guides such that they are away from each other.
- Once remove all the packaging materials from the Printer, and then close all those Printer parts.
- Next take the power cord. Then connect the ends of the power cord to the Printer back part and the electrical supply respectively. .
- Now switch ON your HP OfficeJet Printer and make the Printer preferences on the Printer’s control panel.
- Here you must set your preferred date, time, language and country on the Printer’s control panel.
- After you make your choices, then choose Yes to confirm those choices.
- Next open the cartridge access door to install the cartridges. Then tear the packets and take out the cartridges from those packets. Now pull the pink color tape to clear the transparent tape over each cartridge.
- When removing those tapes, make sure that you do not touch the copper color contacts or ink nozzles as that may lead to the severe issues like spooler issues and paper jam. Now insert the cartridges one-by-one based on the color.
- Once check that the cartridges are fitted properly and then close the cartridge. Then close the cartridge access door.
Load Fresh Papers
- To load papers, open the input tray and make sure that the paper width guides are away from each other.
- Next take a bunch of fresh papers and align them on a flat surface. Now load these aligned papers into the input tray.
- Then adjust the paper width guides along with these papers, such that they touch the edges of the placed papers. After this close the input tray and extend out the output tray.
- Once you complete the paper loading, tap OK. So that your HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer will print the confirmation page automatically.
- Then keep that confirmation page on the scanner glass and tap OK to complete the process.
- After you finish the initial setup of your Printer, then you login to the official website to download and installation of the HP OfficeJet 3830 software.
HP OfficeJet 3830 Driver Installation
To make the driver software installation, you can use the CD that came with your Printer package. In some cases, there are chances that the CD may get expired, then you can login to the official website to make the HP OfficeJet 3830 software.
- Once you visit the website, then tap the Download option for downloading the full feature Printer software.
- This download will suck the files which will open automatically, so that you can personalize your
- Now click the checkbox to accept the HP terms and conditions. So that the installer will download the software needed from the official website. Also this installs the wireless connection between the mobile device and your HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer.
- Next choose the Printer condition and enter the location of your HP Printer once again. Then click Next to complete the Printer software setup. Once the installation completes, your HP Printer will now automatically print the Web Services Information sheet.
When you use the Windows computer, then download the .exe file type and install that driver on your Windows computer.
If you use the Mac computer, then you can download the .dmg file type for your Mac computer. Then install that on your Mac computer to enjoy printing.
Troubleshoot Struck Print Queue in HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer
- First check the connection between the HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer and your computer. Next tap the Apple menu and then tap the System Preferences on your computer.
- Then tap the Print and Scan, Print and Fax or Printers and Scanners. Next see the list of devices in the Printers and Scanners window.
- Now here only one Printer queue name in the list for each Printer used by the computer. Here if you see only one Printer name in the list, then navigate to the next step.
- If more than one Printer queue is present for the same Printer, then select them and tap the minus button to remove all the Printers.Here let only your HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer.
Delete the Print Queue and Add the Printer
- Here make sure that you connect your computer to the Internet. Next tap the Printer name in the Printers list and tap the Minus button to clear the same.
- Then tap the Add button and select the name of your Printer in the Printer list. Next tap Add to add you Printer, but make sure that you do not choose the HP 3830 Fax driver.
- After this, tap the Print Using option and then select the name of your Printer. Then your Printer will appear on the list of Printers.
- After this, try to print now, so that if your Printer is able to print, then you can stop the troubleshooting. Else continue with the next step if the error is still there.
To Reset the OfficeJet 3830 Printer
- Next make sure that the Printer settles and does not make any noise.
- Then disconnect the power cord from the Printer, keeping the Printer in the ON condition.
- After this, connect the power cord back to the Printer’s back part.
- Then wait for at least 15 seconds. Next attach this power cord to the power supply.
- Here if the Printer does not switch ON automatically.
- Then tap the Power button to switch ON the Printer.Next make a right-click on the Printers list to tap the Reset printing system.
- Then tap the Reset option on the confirmation window. Now enter the admin user name and password.
- Then tap OK and add your HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer to the list.
- Next try to print again. If the issue still exists, then service your HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer.
Also you can use the HP OfficeJet 3830 manual to know the troubleshooting steps. You can login to the official website to install the HP OfficeJet 3830 software.
HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer ePrint Setup
- The ePrint service allows the user to print the documents using the Printer email address. Once you send the documents to the Printer’s email address, then that will begin printing the documents after the Printer is switched ON and connected to the network.
- Next proceed with the below steps to make the Web Services and ePrint setup on your HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer. Then tap the HP Printables from your Printer’s control panel. Next tap Enable Web Services to activate the Web Services.
- Then tap the Accept button to agree to the Web Services terms and conditions. Now tap the Yes option in the Auto Update screen to make the Printer download and install the software.
- After you connect your Printer to the server, your Printer will print the information page. This information page will contain the Printer’s email address. Then proceed with the instructions to complete the setup of the Web Services.
- Now tap the ePrint icon on the Printer’s home screen. Then click the Web Services Settings and tap the Display email address in the Web Services Settings menu. After this, open the email app and attach the document that you like to print. Next enter the email address of your Printer into the To box and tap the Send option.
Wireless Printer Setup in Windows Computer
You can proceed with the below steps to setup the Printer wirelessly.
- First all the network information like SSID, password and network name.
- Next connect your computer to the wireless setup network. Here make sure that your internet connection is strong and keep your router nearer to the Printer.
- Here check that your system gets the strong network signals.
- Then clear all the Ethernet cables or USB cables that are attached to your HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer. After this, switch ON your HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer.
- Next tap the wireless button and then settings on the control panel of your Printer to open the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Here you can see the list of network names, then choose the network you wish.
- If your network is of WPA or WEP security type, then that will insist you to type the password. Then type that password and tap OK.
- At the time of installation, if your system insists you to choose the connection type, then make that selection. So that you will get back to the home screen of your Printer.
Wireless Printer Setup in Mac Computer
- To make the wireless setup in Mac computer, proceed with the below steps.
- First collect all the needed information like SSID or network name and password of your network.
- Next ensure that you switch ON your router and see if the network connection is strong.
- Then connect your Mac computer to the wireless network.After this, remove all the Ethernet or USB cables from the Printer’s back part.
- Here make sure that you keep your router and Mac device closer to each other.
- Next navigate to the control panel of the Printer and push ON the wireless button.
- Now tap the setup icon or Push Settings to view the Wireless setup Wizard that will show you the list of the network names.
- If you find the network, then choose that and type the passkey if necessary.
- Else the network name if you do not find the network name in the list.
- Then proceed with the On-screen prompts to complete this setup.
You can login to the official website to install the HP OfficeJet 3830 software before you make the wireless setup.