HP envy5530 wireless Printer can make multi-task making Printer that can make print, scan and copy jobs. This Printer can print lab-standard, borderless images and Laser standard documents. Then this Printer conserves more time and paper with the help of automatic two-sided printing of documents and images. Also this Printer supports mobile printing using the features like Wi-Fi connectivity and wireless direct through the Apple AirPrint and ePrint. You can login to official website for download and installation of driver software for your HP Envy 5530 Printer.
This Printer uses the large capacity high yield cartridges to print more number of pages. Then you can print the documents and photos from your phone wirelessly from any distant location. Also the HP Printer Control allows you to make direct scan to your mobile device. Then the costless cartridge recycling can be made using HP Planet Partners. Then with the HP Live Photo, you can make photos as per your wish. As this Printer qualifies Energy star, this saves energy and resources. With the help of this Printer, you can make photo projects in a greater speed. The colored touch screen with clear accessibility allows the users to make easy printing.
HP Envy 5530 Printer Unpacking
To begin the Printer setup, tear and unpack the Printer packed cardboard box.
- Once you open the cardboard box, take out the packed items like cartridges and power cord. So that you keep aside.
- Then rotate the box, pull and take out your HP envy5530 wireless Printer . Now clear the styro foam sheets at the sides of the Printer.
- Next take out the setup poster, reference guide, HP Photo paper and installation CD for Mac and Windows. Then keep all these items away.
- Now clear the transparent tape above the Printer and clear all the blue-colored tapes all around the Printer.
- Next open the scanner lid, remove the plastic cover and then close the scanner lid.
- Then open the input tray, clear the blue tapes and other packed items. Next move the paper width guides away from each other and then close the input tray.
- Next open the scanner lid and then the top cover of the Printer that will show you the cartridge access area. From the cartridge access area, clear the orange colored plastic and blue tapes.
- After this close both the Printer’s top cover and scanner lid. Then clear the tapes, stickers and packaging materials all around your Printer.
- Now take out the power cord. Then connect the ends of the power cord to the power supply and Printer’s back respectively.
- Now switch ON your Printer. For that hit the power button on your Printer that will start your Printer with some noise.
- Next your Printer will insist you to make settings. Then scroll the arrows on your Printer’s control panel to choose your language and tap Yes to confirm.
- Next choose your region and tap Yes. Then tap Setup so that your Printer will prompt you to make cartridge installation.
- For this, tear and take out the cartridges from the packet. Then pull the orange tab to clear the transparent tape over the cartridges.
- Now open the scanner lid and cartridge access door, so that the carriage in the cartridge access area will move.
- Now lift the plastic flap above each cartridge slot in the cartridge access area to insert the cartridges.
- Then insert the cartridges one-by-one into the respective cartridge slot based on the color.
- After you install the cartridges, suppress the plastic flap. Then close the cartridge access door and the scanner lid.
- Now your Printer will detect the cartridges, then you must tap Continue from the Printer’s control panel.
Print Alignment Page
- After this, your HP envy5530 wireless Printer will begin initialization and prompts you to load the papers. Then tap OK.
- Now open the input tray. Then load a bunch of unused aligned papers and move the paper width guides such that they touch the edges of the placed papers.
- Next close the input tray and tap OK from your Printer’s control panel. So that your Printer will now print the Alignment page.
- Once you get the Alignment page, scan that Alignment page for further usage.
After you complete the Printer setup, make sure that you visit the official website for driver download and installation.
HP envy5530 Wireless Printer Driver Installation
During the unpacking of your Printer, you must have got two driver installation CDs for both Mac and Windows. Then you can use this CD to install the driver for your HP envy5530 wireless Printer . In case you find that the CD is outdated or you wish to install the latest driver software, then you may login to the official website for download and installation of the driver for your HP Envy 5530 series Printer. In the official website, you must proceed with the On-screen instructions for driver Installation. Without the driver, your Printer may not communicate with the computer, so make sure to install the driver for your Printer.
- Then choose Wireless Setup Wizard and proceed with the instructions to make connection between your Printer and network.
- Next you can use this AirPrint service to print documents, photos and webpages.
- Then confirm that you switch ON the Printer, install the ink cartridges and load the unused papers in the paper tray.
- After this, open the item you wish to print. Then to open the Printer options, click the Share icon and choose Print or the Print icon.
- Then click Select Printer to choose your Printer. Finally you can make changes in the print job settings such as number of copies, paper, page range and double side printing.
HP envy5530 series Printer AirPrint Setup
You can print your documents and images from your mobile devices and Apple computers using the AirPrint service. You must make wireless connection between your Printer and Apple device to use the AirPrint service.
- First be sure that you switch ON the Wi-Fi from the Apple device. Else if you connect to a different network, then tap the network name to add that network.
- Next if you not get the information for network login, then you may navigate to Finding Your Wireless Password.
- After this monitor the Printer network connection status. Since this Envy Printer works with touchscreen control panel, then tap the Wireless icon or Network Settings to see the network connection status.
- Next go to step to print from device, if the Printer connects to the network. Then proceed with next step, if the Printer not connects to the network.
- Now you can connect your Printer to the network. For that, open the Setup or Wireless menu.
HP Envy 5530 Printer ePrint Setup
HP ePrint allows you to print documents and images from any location without the use of Internet connection. For this, you can email the document or photos you wish to print to the Printer using the Printer’s email address.
- First establish connection between your Printer and the web. Then avail the Printer’s email address. Next switch ON your HP envy5530 wireless Printer .
- Then make sure that you load the papers into the input tray and install the ink cartridges. After this switch ON the web services.
- First tap the HP ePrint button on your Printer’s control panel and then click Setup.
- Next proceed with the On-screen instructions to switch ON the Web Services.
- First go to Web Services Setup or Wireless Settings.
- Then proceed with the On-screen instructions to switch ON the Web Services.
- Next choose Print or Print Info when Web Services enables. Then the Printer’s email address appears on the Printer’s control panel and your Printer prints an info page with Printer’s email address.
- Else if you do not find the Printer email address, then wait for some time . Then try to print the info page again.
- Next you can send the print jobs from your device to your HP Printer using the Printer’s email address.
- From your computer or mobile phone, you can attach the documents or photos with the email and send that email to the Printer’s email address.
Steps to Print Documents on your Device
- Initially open the document or photos that you wish to print. Then click the Action or Share option. Next choose the email option and open the new email message.
- Then enter your Printer’s email address in the To field, enter a subject under the email subject line and click Send.
Steps to Send email
- First open the email you wish to print and choose Forward.
- Then on the To field, enter your Printer’s email address and tap Send.