HP DeskJet 2132 Printer is the reliable Printer with simple controls and allows easy setup. This Printer serves as All-In-One Printer that can perform print, scan and copy functions. Next the compact design of this Printer can properly accommodate your desk and thus saves space. Then the HP DeskJet2132 Printer Installation can be made using simple steps, after which you can download and install the driver from the Official website.
- Next the genuine HP Ink cartridges of this Printer can print much number of pages.
- Then this Printer more affordable and versatile in case of managing the tasks. Also, this Printer conserves energy and money, thus qualifies ENERGY STAR.
- Next the HP Planet Partners helps in the free cartridge recycling.
- Thus minimizes the environmental impact. Then this Printer scans your documents using the Contact Image Sensor Technology.
- Next the Auto-off technology helps to save the energy than other Printers.
- Here the input tray of this Printer can store up to 60 sheets and the output tray can hold 25 sheets.
HP DeskJet 2132 Printer Driver Installation
HP Deskjet2132 Printer Driver Software for Windows.
- After you make the HP DeskJet2132 Printer installation, go to the official website to download the appropriate driver for your HP DeskJet 2132 Printer.
- Now download the driver, so that after the download, a dialog box will be shown by your screen.
- Next tap on the Run/Open from that dialog box.
- Once you run the installation successfully, then the On-screen instructions will appear before you.
- Then proceed with those instructions to start the setup process.
- Once the fixing of errors after the download finishes, then you can uninstall the Printer driver from your computer.
- Then you must install again the Printer driver again.
- For that, initially open the Devices and Printers from your computer.
- Next choose your Printer name below this window.
- Finally uninstall the driver and install the update again.
HP Deskjet2132 Printer Driver Software for Mac
- Once you complete the HP DeskJet 2132 Printer installation, go to the official website and choose the correct Printer driver.
- After you download the Printer driver, a dialogue box will be shown by the screen.
- Next tap the Run/Open from this dialogue box.
- Once you run the installation process, then an On-screen instruction manual will appear.
- Then proceed with those instructions to start the setup process.
- Next if the troubleshoot errors appear after the completion of download, then you can uninstall the Printer driver from the computer.
- Then install back the driver again.
- Next, open the Apple menu from your Mac devices, so that you uninstall the latest added driver.
- After this, choose the System Preference and then tap the Printers and Scanners.
- Next choose your Printer and tap Remove. After you clear the error update, then you can install back again using the same steps.
HP DeskJet 2132 Printer Setup
- First cut and open the Printer packed cardboard box.
- Next take out all other items related to Printer, except the Printer and keep all these items away.
- Now tilt the cardboard box and take out your HP DeskJet 2132 Printer carefully.
- Then clear the styro foam thermo cols and transparent cover over the Printer.
- Next clear all blue tapes and other packaging materials from the input tray, scanner area, output tray and the cartridge access area.
- Once you clear all the packaging materials from the Printer areas, then close them.
- Next take the Power cord for Printer connection.
- Then connect an end of the power cord to the Printer’s back part and other end to the power supply respectively.
- Now switch ON your HP DeskJet 2132 Printer and then wait for some time till the Printer becomes idle.
- Then open the front panel door and the cartridge access door, so that the carriage will move to the middle.
- Now, take out the cartridges from the packet and then clear the transparent tape over the cartridges without touching the ink nozzles.
- As touching of the ink nozzles will lead to the problems like an ink clog, make sure you do not touch them.
- Next, install the cartridges one-by-one based on the color into the respective slots in the cartridge access area.
- Then, check once that the cartridges are fitted properly, and then close the cartridge access door and the front panel.
- Now extend out the input tray and move the paper width guide all towards the left.
- Then the stack of aligned fresh papers and load them into the input tray.
- After this HP DeskJet 2132 Printer installation, your Printer gets ready for printing.
- Once you complete this Printer setup, you can login to the official website for the Download and installation of the driver software.
Steps to Copy Documents in Your HP DeskJet 2132 Printer
You can proceed with the below steps to copy the documents.
- Initially load the papers into the input tray.
- Next place the original’s print side down on the right side of the scanner glass.
- Now tap the Start Copy Black button or Start Copy Color button for making a copy.
- Once you tap the last button, then the copying process begins.
- To increase the number of copies, you must tap the button many times.
Steps to Scan to a File in Windows Computer
- First, make sure that you have the installed the HP Printer software earlier.
- Then make sure that you switch ON your HP DeskJet 2132 Printer and computer.
- Next load the original’s print side down on the right side of the scanner glass.
- After this, make a double-click on the Printer’s icon to open the Printer software.
- Windows 8.1: First tap the down arrow in the Start screen’s left side and then choose the Printer’s name.
- Windows 8: First make a right-click on the Start screen’s empty area and then tap All Apps from the app bar. Then choose your Printer’s name.
- Windows 7: First tap Start and choose All Programs from the computer. Next, tap the HP and tap the Printer’s folder. Then choose the Printer’s name icon.
- Next, tap the Scan a Document or Photo and then choose the scan type you wish.
- Now, tap Scan and select Save as PDF in order to save the document as PDF file.
- Then, select Save as JPEG in order to save the photo as an image file.
Steps to Scan Documents to Email in a Windows Computer
- First, load the original’s print side down on the scanner glass’s right side.
- Next, make a double-click on the computer or do the following steps in order to open the Printer software.
- Windows 7, Windows Vistas and Windows XP: First tap the Start on the computer. Then choose All Programs and tap HP. Then tap the Printer’s folder and choose the Printer name’s icon.
- Windows 8: First, make a right-click on the Start screen’s empty area and then tap the All Apps from the app bar. Then choose the Printer’s name.
- Window 8.1: First tap the down arrow on the Start screen’s left side and then choose the Printer name.
- Next, tap the Scan or Document or Photo.
- Then choose the scan type you wish and then tap Scan.
- Now, select the Email as PDF or Email as JPEG in order to open your email software with the scanned file attachment.
Once you complete the HP DeskJet 2132 Printer installation , go to the official\ website and choose the correct Printer driver
Steps to scan an Original from HP Printer Software in OS X
- First open the HP Scan. Here the HP Scan lies in the Applications/Hewlett-Packard folder at the top.
- Then tap Scan. Next, select the scan type you wish and proceed with the On-screen instructions.
After you complete the HP DeskJet2132 Printer installation , go to the official website and choose the correct Printer driver.
HP DeskJet 2132 Printer Wireless Protected Setup
- Initially open the wireless setup wizard, from your Printer’s control panel to start the wireless connection.
- Next, you can see the wireless signals on your Printer’s control panel.
- Then, choose the settings option and then the wireless setup wizard option on your Printer.
- After you select the wireless setup wizard, the dialogue box opens.
- Then, proceed with the instructions to finish the setup.
- After you finish the internet connection successfully, you can adjust the connection to the wireless network in the Windows computer according to your Windows OS computer.
Once you complete the HP DeskJet2132 Printer installation, go to the official website and choose the correct Printer driver.