Setup for Epson Printers - (Epson ET2750)
- First tear and open the Printer packed cardboard box. Then carefully take out your Epson Printer by pulling the cover.
- Next take out the packaged items one-by-one. Next take out the items like power cord, USB cable, reference poster, Driver Installation CD, ink bottles and setup manual. Then temporarily move all these items away for some time.
- Now clear the plastic cover over the Printer. Then remove all the tapes on the Epson Printer.
- Next pull the cutout on the left side of the Printer to open the top panel Print Head access door. Then clear the blue tapes in that area.
- Now take out the ink bottles from the plastic cover. Then you can see the ink tank on the right side of the tank in which you need to pour the inks.
- Next open the door of the ink tank. Then remove the cap of the ink bottles one-by-one.
- Then pour the ink from the ink bottle one-by-one based on the color into the chambers of the ink tank.
- First pour the black ink into the black ink chamber on the left side of the tank. Then pour the other inks in a similar manner.
Configure your Printer
- Next take the Power cord and fix the ends of the power cord to the back end of the Printer and power supply or electrical plug point respectively.
- Then switch ON your Epson Printer. Now choose your language and tap OK on your Printer’s control panel.
- Next tap OK again for nearly 3 seconds and then tap question mark(?) button on your Printer’s control panel. Then tap the Start button to begin your Printer initialization.
- After you get the Initialization complete message, then tap OK. Next choose Adjust and tap OK.
- Then choose Print and tap OK. Now your Printer asks you to load the paper stack.
- Next pull out the paper tray. Then take a bunch of unused papers and align
- Now insert these aligned papers into the paper tray and then extend out output tray which is on the front side of the Printer.
- Next choose change in paper settings and tap OK. Then choose A4 and tap OK.
- Next plain paper and tap OK. Then tap OK and Start button, so that your Printer begins printing.
- The printout given out by your Printer will now show the black and Tri-color segments
Setup for Epson Printers - Print Head Alignment
- Now your Printer will ask you if any segment missing. Then choose No and tap OK.
- Next choose Adjust and tap OK. Then tap Start button so that your Printer prints a page again showing the boxes .
- On that printed page choose the box with less line in each row, so that you can enter that box number on your Printer.
- Now your Printer asks you to choose the box with least line, the tap OK to proceed.
- Next enter that box number one-by-one chosen from each row and tap OK each time you choose that number in your Printer’s control panel.
- Next tap Start button so that your Printer will now print the printout with the rectangular boxes. Then see that printout to check which of the rectangular boxes are not overlapped.
- Now your Epson Printer will ask you to see the rectangular boxes that are not overlapped.
- Then enter the number in which the rectangular boxes are not overlapped and tap OK on your control panel.
- Then tap the Start button to finish the Print Head alignment. Now your Printer will show the Print Head alignment complete message and then tap OK.