Epson All-In-One Printer has the capability to print, scan and copy documents from your phone. This Printer has well-equipped ink tank system designed for the convenient use. Then every ink bottle of this Printer can print more number of pages that is higher volume printing of documents at cheaper running cost. You can visit official website to make the download and installation of the Epson Printer driver software .
This Epson Printer gives out the good standard printouts with higher resolution. This Printer has specially made tubes that ensures easy and consistent flow of inks for printing. Then this Printer very compact to fit your room. The ink bottles of this Printer are made for convenient use of users to make spill-free refilling. Then these Printers can printing of more pages at greater speed. The scanned copies produced by this Printer are of better standard and sharper resolution.
Epson All-In-one Printer - Setup Printer on Wireless LAN via the Setup Wizard
- First make sure that you switch ON your network Router . Then switch ON your Printer.
- Next make sure you don’t switch OFF the printer before completing the process. Then type the Setup mode.
- For that tap Setup on control panel. Else in other Epson Printers, tap the Home button , then choose Setup and tap OK.
- Next tap the left or Right arrow button till Network Settings get displayed. Then to choose that tap OK .
- Next to get wireless LAN Setup, use the Up or Down arrow button in Network settings .
- Now choose Setup Wizard and tap OK. Then choose the SSID(network name) that you wish to connect.
- Next on the router, type the security key. Then choose None if your network not safe and proceed to next step.
Setup Printer on Wireless LAN via the Advanced Setup
- First make sure that you switch ON your network Router. Then switch ON your Printer.
- Now type the Setup mode. For that Setup on the control panel of your Printer.
- Else in other Printers, from the Printer’s control panel, tap the Home button. Then Setup and tap OK.
- Next to choose Network Settings, tap the Left or Right arrow button. Then to choose that, tap the OK button.
- Now choose Wireless LAN Setup and tap OK. Then choose Advanced Setup and tap OK.
- Next choose Manual Setup/manual Wireless LAN Setup and tap OK. Then tap OK to setup connection prompt
- At the time when you connect to your network using the wireless router, choose Infrastructure Mode.
- Next choose Search SSID. If the SSID does not displays, then check if the network router is working and communication there.
- Now choose the SSID that you would wish to make connection. Then choose the proper security method and tap OK.
- Next you may view the None and WEP choices. Then to see the WPA options, you must tap the Down button.
- Now choose None option if the network is unsafe and then move to next step.
- Next on the router, type the security key. Then choose None if the network is unsafe and proceed to next step.
- Now tap OK if you view the Confirm Settings. Then wait for a minute so that your Printer setup a wireless connection with the router.
- At last confirm the network connection.
Epson All-In-one Printer - Network Connection Confirmation
- Then nearly after 40 seconds, choose Confirm Settings and tap OK.
- Next you may approve the connection status so that your Printer will say if the Printer and Router connection was successful.
- Next to see more information, tap the Down button. Then note the Printer’s IP Address appeared which may be used later.
- Then tap Start if you wish to print the status sheet. After this, to go out of Setup mode, tap the Copy or Home button. Because printing of documents not possible if the Printer is in Setup mode.
Epson All-In-one Printer - Memory card slot Configuration to use over the network
- First tap File Sharing Setup, to avail the memory card slot over the network. This Enables on the control panel and choose Network.
- On the Setup menu, from the Network Settings , this setting will be available. Then choose Read Only.
- Next you can refer your Printer User’s guide to get help for configuring the network slot for Mac OS X or Windows.