First, the EcoTank Printers are series of Inkjet type of Printers designed by Printer Manufacturer Epson. These Printers for suitable for users who needs very good standard of documents and photos for their own purpose.
Ecotank Printers - Advantages
1) Good Print standard :
These Eco Tank Printers can print good standard and highly reliable documents and photos. Then, especially photos printed by this Printer have larger clarity and of finer quality, suitable for long time usage.
2) Less cost per page :
Therefore the cost for printing per page using this Eco Tank Printer is much less as compared to the cost spent for printing in others.
3)Inbuilt WiFi feature :
First, the WiFi feature is easily available as this Printer designed with that feature. Then, using this Wi-Fi feature, the user can make easy connection between this Printer and their computer.
4) Eco-friendly Printer :
Since these Printers have refillable ink tanks, there exists no problem of frequent Cartridge replacement. Then, once inks gets over, you will have to only refill the ink, which do not cause harm to the environment. Also this Printer conserves resources with minimal wastages.
5) Auto Duplexer :
Many Eco Printers are available with the Auto Duplexer, that makes easy two sided printing of your documents. By this quicker printing of documents possible with 50% reduction in resources.
6) Broad Scanners suits large size documents :
These Printers have broader scanner area that can correctly fit the very large size documents.
7) Large amount of ink when you buy :
Large amount of ink will be available with your Printer at the time you buy your Eco Printer, that lasts for longer time and long usage.
8) Voice Activated Printing :
Some of the Epson Printer supports latest voice-activated printing, thus reduces the work of the user.
Ecotank Printers - Reason for Epson EcoTank Printer does not dries
First, ink in the Ecotank is sprayed on the chamber from where it is used. Second, this ink will not evaporate till it dries out. Then, Print heads in these Eco Tank Printer will dry. So the Print Heads are coated with specific materials to prevent that drying. Finally, this involves switching ON your Printer to make frequent cleaning. But in the case of the Cartridges used in the other types of Printer may dry out and needs frequent replacement.
Ecotank Printers - Models
- Epson L3156 Direct Wi-Fi Ink Tank Printer
- EcoTank ET-3710
- Epson M-200 All-In-One Ink Tank Printer
- Epson L4150 All-In-One Wireless Ink Tank Colour Printer
- Epson L6170 Wi-Fi Duplex All-In-One Ink Tank Printer
- Epson L1300 A3 4 Colour Printer
- Epson L6160 Wi-Fi Duplex All-In-One Ink Tank Printer
- EcoTank ET-3760
- Epson L130 Single-Function Ink Tank Colour Printer
- Epson M105 Single Function Monochrome Ink Tank Printer
- Epson M205 All-In-One Wireless Ink Tank Black and White Printer with ADF
- Epson L850 Multi-Function Printer
- Epson EcoTank L3110 All-in-One Ink Tank Printer
- Epson L6190 Wi-Fi Duplex All-In-One Ink Tank Printer
- Epson L4160 Wi-Fi Duplex All-In-One Ink Tank Printer
- Epson L1455 A3 All-In-One Color Inkjet Printer
- EcoTank ET-4760