HP DeskJet 1112 is one of the Printers that are designed especially for easy printing. This Printer can easily fit your room, thus you can place this Printer anywhere and everywhere in the room. Next this Printer can be set up with simple steps and prints good standard printouts. Then the HP DeskJet1112 wireless setup can be done with simple steps to make wireless printing of your photos and documents. Next, you can visit the official website for download and installation of the driver software for your HP DeskJet 1112 Printer.
- This Printer saves resources and energy, thus qualifies the ENERGY STAR. Then the compact design of this Printer accommodates to your desk.
- Also this Printer most suitable for home printing. Then the genuine high yield cartridges of this Printer can make more pages.
- Then the Printer minimizes environmental impact and the HP Planet Partners helps in free cartridge recycling.
HP DeskJet 1112 Driver installation
Once you complete the Printer setup, you can visit the official website for download and installation of driver for your HP DeskJet 1112 Printer. You can use the installation CD that you got from the Printer packed box to make the HP DeskJet 1112 driver install. Since there are chances of CD expiration, you go to the official website to make the driver download.
- First switch ON your HP Printer and windows OS computer.
- Then make sure you set the connection between your Printer and computer through the USB cable.
- Next, go to the official website, and then download the full-featured driver software.
- Here make sure that the driver is compatible with your Windows OS. Then tap devices and Printers from your computer.
- So that the screen will display the list of available devices. Then navigate and search for your HP DeskJet 1112 Printer.
- Next join your HP Printer to the list. Then save the changes you have made and confirm that your Printer is in the list.
- Initially connect your HP Printer and Mac OS computer through the wired or wireless connection.
- Next login to the official website and then navigate to the driver for your Printer.
- Now download the driver that is suitable for your Mac OS computer. Then select System Preferences from the device menu.
- Next, choose the Print and scan based on the OS type. Then join your HP Printer from Device and Printers option using the Add option.
- Finally, check that your HP Printer is in the Device and Printers list. If you don’t find your Printer in the list, then redo the steps to make the Printer addition.
HP DeskJet 1112 Printer Setup
- To begin the Printer setup, first tear and open the HP Printer packed box.
- Then take out the packed items other than Printer and keep them away temporarily.
- Next, you must tilt the box and take out your HP Deskjet 1112 Printer carefully. Then clear the styro foam thermo cols on the sides of the Printer.
- Now clear the transparent cover over the Printer.
- Then clear the packaging materials like stickers and tapes in around the Printer.
- Here make sure that you clear the packaging materials in the input tray, cartridge access area and the output tray.
- Now, take the power cord. Then connect the ends of the power cord to the Printer’s back end and power supply respectively.
- Now switch ON your Printer so that you must install the cartridges and load papers.
- Next tear and take out the cartridges from the packet. Then peel off and clear the tape over each cartridge.
- Here while you clear the tape, make sure that you do not touch the ink nozzles and copper contacts as that may lead to several issues.
- Now open front panel door and the cartridge access door so that the carriage will move towards the center in the cartridge access area.
- Now insert the cartridges based on the color.
- Once check that you install the cartridges properly and then close the cartridge access door and front panel door.
- After this take a bunch of aligned unused papers and insert them into the paper tray.
- Then extend out the output tray on the front panel.
Once you complete the Printer setup, make sure that you login to the official website for the download and installation of the driver software. After you make the Printer setup, you can make the HP DeskJet1112 wireless setup for your Printer.
HP DeskJet 1112 Wireless Printer Setup for Windows
- First connect your Windows OS computer to the wireless network. Then make sure that you gather information such as Network ID and password. Next check that you keep your router closer to your Printer and the computer.
- Now switch ON your HP DeskJet 1112 Printer. After the Printer becomes idle, tap the wireless icon and open the Wireless setup wizard from your Printer control panel. If you have connected the USB cable or Ethernet cable already then remove them.
- Now this Wireless setup Wizard shows lists of network names. Then choose the wireless network that you wish to connect. Then to set the secured wireless connection, type the password.
- Now your HP DeskJet 1112 Printer will connect to the wireless network. After you establish this wireless connection, you can login to the official website and download the driver software for your Printer.
After you make the Printer setup, you can make the HP DeskJet1112 wireless setup for your Printer.
HP DeskJet 1112 Wireless Printer Setup for Mac
- First, gather the connection needs like network ID and password for the Printer or computer to the wireless network.
- Next switch ON your router and check that the wireless light glows steadily that indicates the active network.
- Now make sure that you place your router closer to your Printer and Mac OS computer.
- Then you can tap the network name and type the password to connect your Mac computer to the network you wish.
- Next, connect you must connect your HP DeskJet 1112 Printer to the wireless network.
- After this, tap the wireless icon from the Printer’s control panel. Then tap the Setup so that the wireless setup Wizard opens.
- This wizard shows the list of network names. Now if the network name you wish to connect is not in the list, then touch Add network.
- Then type your network SSID and proceed with the On-screen instructions.
After you make the Printer setup, you can make the HP DeskJet1112 wireless Setup for your Printer.
Troubleshoot HP DeskJet Printer Paper Jam
To clear the paper jam in this HP DeskJet 1112 Printer, you can proceed with the below steps:
- First with the Printer, in ON condition, remove the power cord ends from the Printer’s back part and power supply respectively.
- Then wait for 20 seconds. Now connect back the power cord back to the Printer’s back part and the power supply respectively.
- Now hit the power button so that you switch ON your Printer again. Then take a bunch of aligned fresh papers and load them into the paper tray. Now, tap the power button, hold that and tap the Cancel button. Then both the buttons for 3-4 seconds till the test page prints. If the issue not solves still, then proceed with the next step.
- Now, take out the paper from the input tray to clear the paper jam. Then check if any paper is stuck in the input tray. If you find stuck papers in any of the tray, then clear them using your hands. Then switch OFF the Printer.
- Next, remove the power cord from the Printer’s back part and the power supply respectively. Then clear all the paper debris from all the trays and the cartridge access area.
- Once you clear all the paper jam, and then connect the power cord back to the Printer’s rear part and the power supply respectively. Now try to print again using your Printer.