HP Deskjet 3630 Printer can perform many tasks like Print, scan and copy functions in lesser cost. This Deskjet Printer can make the printing of borderless photos and flyers. The Quiet mode operation of this Printer minimizes the noise while you work with the Printer. You can make download and installation of the hp dj3630 setup Printer driver software to enjoy your HP Deskjet Printer’s unique advantages .
This Deskjet 3630 Printer will be comfortable in room space since this has compact size. Then the HP All-In-One remote app allows handling of print and scan jobs. This HP Deskjet Printer can make direct connection with your mobile phone without connection to network. With the help of HP Ink service, you can make printing of documents and photos at lower price. You can conserve upto half of the genuine HP Ink, print more pages and does not runs out. Also this Printer allows east mobile printing. Then the control panel of this Printer allows the user to work with easiness.
Hp dj3630 setup - HP DeskJet 3630 Printer Unpacking
You can setup the HP Deskjet 3630 Printer using simple steps. Initially tear the Printer packed cardboard box.
- Next take out the package items like cartridges, USB cable, power cord, reference guide, setup poster and installation CD.
- Now take out the HP DeskJet 3630 Printer from that cardboard box. Then clear the Styrofoam thermo col around the Printer.
- After this clear all the tapes and sheets inside and around your Printer. Next pull open the input tray and move the paper width guides such that they are away from each other.
- Now take the power cord. Then connect the ends of the power cord to the back part of the Printer and power supply respectively.
- Now hit the power button to switch ON your hp dj3630 setup Printer . Then you need to install the cartridges.
- For that, tear and take out the cartridges from the packet. Then clear the transparent tape over the cartridges without touching the ink nozzle as that touch might lead to problems like misplaced electrical connection and ink clog.
- Next open the front panel door and cartridge access door. Then the carriage will move to the center of the cartridge access area.
- Then insert the cartridges one-by-one based on the color. After this, close both the cartridge access door and front panel door.
- Now extend out the input paper tray. Then load this tray with the aligned unused papers.
- After this, try to print the test page from your Printer. Then try to scan a rough document using your Printer.
After you finish the Printer setup and initialization, you can download and install the driver for your hp dj3630 setup or 123 hp dj3630 install Printer
Steps to make the 3630dj Wireless Printing
Hp Dj3630 Setup In Windows
- To begin, gather the details like the network name and theWEP key or network password. Next check that your wireless network and computer are connected.
- Then switch ON the computer and the router.
- Next make sure computer and the Printer are on the same wireless connection
- After this, make sure that you keep the computer below the router range, after you switch ON the Printer.
- Then disconnect any Ethernet or USB cable from the Printer, if they are connected already.
- With the Wireless Setup Wizard option, connect your HP DeskJet 3630 Printer to the network.
- Next choose the Wireless symbol on the control panel of the Printer, so that the Wireless screen opens.
- Then click the Settings option and choose the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- After this, proceed with the instructions on the control panel to make the connection between your Printer and the wireless network.
Hp Dj3630 Setup In Mac
- Initially connect your Printer to the wireless network and then download the appropriate software for your Printer.
- Next know the information like network name and network password.
- After this, switch ON your Printer and connect your Printer to the wireless network.
- Then disconnect the cable (USB/Ethernet) if you view any cable connected to the Printer.
- Before that ensure that the Printer and the computer are on the same wireless network.
- Then with the help of the Wireless Setup Wizard, tap the Wireless option to setup your Printer on the wireless network.
- So that the Wireless Summary screen opens now.
- Then click the Settings icon and tap the Wireless Settings.
- Next tap the Wireless Setup Wizard, so that a set of instructions appears on the screen.
- Then proceed with the instructions to make the connection between your Printer and the wireless network.
- Once you connect your Printer with the wireless network, the screen will display some instructions.
- Finally follow those instructions to complete the software installation.
HP dj3630 How to Scan?
In Windows Computer
- First ensure that you have made the dj3630 driver installation from the official website on your computer.
- Next switch ON your Windows computer and HP DeskJet 3630 Printer.
- Then make sure that both the computer and Printer are connected.
- Now place your original document on the right side of the scanner glass.
- After this, enter the HP on the search bar of your computer and make a double clisk on the Printer icon on your computer.
- For Windows 8.1, click the down arrow left side of the Start screen and select the Printer name.
- For Windows 8, make a right click on the Start screen and then click All Apps in the app menu. Then select your Printer name.
- Next click Scan and scan the document or photo in the Printer software.
- Then select the scan type and tap the Scan option.
- Next choose the Save as PDF if you wish to save the document as a PDF file.
- Else select Save as JPEG if you wish to save your document as an image file.
In Mac Computer
- To begin with, switch ON your Mac computer and log into the official website.
- Next download the HP driver package, which might download the HP Easy Scan along with the driver package.
- Then make download of the application from the App Store if that was in the package.
- After this, keep the document or photo on the scanner glass or in the document feeder and close the glass scanner lid.
- Next you can use the document feeder to make scanning of multiple pages on your document and make sure that you do not load photos in the document feeder.
- Then type Scan on your Mac computer and choose the HP Easy Scan from the list shown.
- Now wait till the HP Easy Scan opens and then select your Printer from the Scanner list.
- After this, choose a scan job type from the Presets list and then tap Scan.
- Next open the scanned copy thumbnail on the left panel and tap Edit to modify the size, colors and others.
- Then click Send option in the right side and tap Folder.
- Next enter the filename in the Prefix field.
- After this, register the file location in the Where option and tap Save.
To find HP DeskJet 3630 Wireless Direct Password
- First tap the HP wireless direct button on the control panel of your Printer.
- Next navigate to the Network setup or wireless settings and click the wireless direct to switch ON the connection.
- Next select on security to get the security pass code and then tap OK button.
- After this, navigate to the settings on your mobile phone and switch ON the Wi-Fi option.
- Then select your Printer model and you must enter the pass code on the control panel of the Printer.
- Now open the document or photo you wish to print and action menu.
- Next choose the HP DeskJet 3630 Printer from the list of Printers and tap the Print option.
- After this, you can connect the mobile to the mobile network again.
Steps to Find the HP DeskJet 3630 Wireless Direct Password from the Printer Control Panel
- First turn ON the Printer and wait for some time until this gets ready.
- Next navigate to the control panel of your Printer and tap the HP Wireless Direct icon.
- Else go to the Network Setup menu or wireless settings and tap the wireless direct menu.
- Then switch ON the connection properly.
- If you wish to get a HP DeskJet 3630 Printer Wi-Fi password, at the time you connect to the Printer, then select ON to avail the password.
- Next if the security password appears on the screen, then tap the OK button.
- After this, open the settings menu from your mobile phone and switch ON your Wi-Fi option. This will display you a list of the available Printers.
- If you see your Printer name in the list, then see if that Printer is within the range of your mobile device.
- Here make sure that you keep the device and Printer closer to each other
- Next type your Printer password from the control panel of the Printer.
- Then tap the document or photo you wish to print and tap “Print” on the display’s action menu.
- After this, you must download the HP ePrint mobile app from the Google Play store, if your app does not supports the printing.
- Then choose your HP DeskJet 3630 Printer from the Printers list and tap the “Print” icon.
- Once the print job completes, then you must connect the mobile device to the wireless network. After this, you can use the Wi-Fi password of your Printer.
HP DeskJet 3630 Printer USB setup for Mac computer
You can connect your HP Printer with your Mac computer with the help of USB cable.
- Initially make sure that you have the basic needs like USB cable of needed length, USB port on your computer and Printer in switched ON condition.
- Next remove the USB cable from your computer and not connect the cable till your device prompts you.
- Now based on your Printer and OS version, you can download the full feature driver or HP Easy Start guided installation app. Next navigate to official website, type your Printer model and tap Begin.
- Then based on HP Printer and OS version, HP Easy Start will download for installing the full feature driver software.
- Next you must choose HP Scan or HP Easy Scan if the Install screen appears on your Printer.
- Then proceed with the On-screen instructions for Printer setup and installation when the HP Easy Start downloads. After this you don’t have to finish the other steps if setup completed.
- Now proceed with the below steps for driver installation on Official website, when the Easy Start unsuccessful or Printer not in the list.
- Next choose HP Software and Driver Downloads, if your computer insists type your Printer model and approve the OS version is correct.
- After this, from the Driver-Product Software, tap Download behind HP Easy Start based on the displays. Then from the Downloads folder, open the HP Easy Start file or HP .dmg file to start the installation.
- Now choose USB if your device prompts you for Printer connection type. Then be sure that you choose HP Easy Scan or HP Scan from Install screen.
- Next your Printer insists you to add Printer to the Printer queue, then tap the name of you Printer and then tap Use or Print Using menu.
- Then choose your Printer’s name from the menu and then tap Add. Next note that you may get only few Printer functionality if different driver selection made.
- Now to finish the installation, go back to the HP installer. Then based on your Printer functionality, you can start making print, scan and copy functions.
- Once you complete the Printer setup, make sure you install the driver software for your hp dj3630 setup Printer.
HP dj3630 Troubleshoot Printer Issues
Troubleshoot the Paper jam Issues
- To troubleshoot the paper jam of your Printer, you must first clear all the loosely packed papers from the input tray, output tray and the cartridge access area. For this, switch OFF your HP DeskJet 3630 Printer and open the ink cartridge access door after some time.
- Then take out the ink cartridge and clear the paper stuck between the Printer. Next remove the tore pieces of papers and then install the cartridges again.
- After this close the cartridge access door. Next open the input tray and slide away the paper width such that they are away from each other. Then take a stack of same size papers and order them properly.
- Also check that if there are any torn and damaged pieces of papers. If you find such papers, then clear them. Now once again align these papers properly and load them into the input tray. Then adjust the paper width guides and close the input tray.
- Next solution to the paper jam is to modify the paper settings. For that, open a document and save that document. On that document, click File and then Print.
- Then tap Properties and use the drop-down menu in the Properties dialog box to modify the paper type, paper size. Next tap OK and begin to print again.
Fix Spooler Error
- Initially tap the start and find the Computer Management option. So that the computer Management window opens.
- Next click Services and Applications and then tap the Services option. From that choose the AtheroSvc option, so that the windows option.
- Next select the Remote Procedure Call (RPC) option appears. So that the RPC Properties box opens. From that box, see if the Service status is Running. Then tap Start from the Service status part and tap OK.
- Then click Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Locator from the AtheroSvc windows. Then RPC Locator Windows opens which shows StartType as manual.Next select start in the Service status portion that enables you to choose the Start Type.
- Then tap Start Type and then Automatic. Now click apply and OK in the Service status portion. After this, choose Remote Procedure Call (RPC) option from the AtheroSvc window. Then choose Remote Procedure Call (RPC) properties box and tap OK from Service status portion. Next select Print spooler in the AtheroSvc window. So the Print spooler Properties box opens.
- There you can see the Start Type as Automatic and service status as running. Finally click Apply and OK in the service status part to fix the spooler issue.
Troubleshoot 50.4 Errors
- This 50.4 error is the issue that can be resolved by changing the fuser.
- While completing 1,00,000 pages, the Fusers worn out easily.
- For this, without replacing the fuser, restarting the Printer can solve the problem temporarily.
- But the permanent solution is the replacement of fusers.
Hp dj3630 setup - HP Smart (All-In-one Remote) App
The HP Smart App allows the user to share, print and scan documents from their mobile device. Next the user can share their documents and images via cloud services and social media options.
- The smart mobile scan feature in this app allows the user to crop the images to the improve the showablilty of the images.
- Also this can produce good-standard JPEG and PDF images and documents. Then you can identify if your mobile phone is able to print documents and images using this app, so that you can set your phone to print images.
- Next you can see your supplies status and order supplies of your HP Printer. Then you can avail the solutions to fix issues while you use your Printer.
- Next you can adjust your Printer settings and do maintenance functions. Also this app helps you to setup Printer, then connect the HP Printers to Wi-Fi Direct connection.
Steps to Install the HP Smart App in Windows 10
- First make the Installation of the HP Smart app on your device and next add your HP Printer. Now on the Windows Store from your Windows10 device, navigate to HP Smart. Then proceed with the on-screen instructions for HP Smart download and installation.
- Next open the Smart app, so that your app sees for latest installed Printers. Then if you see your Printer in the list, then tap it. Now when you setup the new Printer, then that may appear with Setup. Then if you don’t see your Printer, tap the Plus sign.
- Next proceed with the On-screen prompts to make addition of your Printer or setup new Printer. Then tap a tile on the HP Smart app home screen, to print or scan a document from your Printer .
HP DeskJet 3630 Ink Cartridges Installation
- To begin with, connect the ends of the power cord to the Printer’s back part and the Printer respectively. After that, hit the power button to switch ON your Printer. Next open the cartridge access door and then take out the cartridges by tearing the cover.
- Then peel off the plastic tapes on each cartridge, without touching the copper contacts or ink nozzles. This touching of ink nozzles unknowingly may lead to serious problems.
- After this, lift the lid of the cartridge slot to open the cartridge slot. Then insert the cartridges one-by-one into the slots, based on the color.
- Once check that your cartridge insertion is proper and then close the lid of each cartridge slot. Then close the cartridge access door.
Print PDF or Photo Saved on your Windows 10 Device
- First tap Print document or Print Photo from the HP Smart app home screen. Then from the Documents folder or Pictures library, see the PDF or photo or go to other folder in which the file may be saved.
- Now choose the document or photo you wish, then tap Print. Then on the Microsoft Print Preview window, see the preview of the print job.
- Then you can choose a different Printer or do changes in the Print settings if needed on the preview window. Next tap Print from the preview window.
- Then after the print preview window closes, then your Printer prints your document or photo. Now tap Done from the HP Smart app Print window. Then app goes back to the home screen.
hp dj3630 setup - Scan Document or Photo
- First tap the Scan tile on the HP Smart app home screen. Then this opens the scan window. Next on the scan window, you can adjust settings such as resolution, page size and output type as per your wish and then tap Scan. Then a scan preview appears.
- Now tap Edit on preview screen and do changes if any. On the edit window, an scan preview appears with editable options. Once you finish the edit work, then tap Apply. So that to the scan, the result windows appears. Then you can make the print, save , add or share the pages on the result window.
- Next tap OK once you save the scan job. Then you see Printer status, view your HP Instant Ink dashboard , Printer information and Printer reports. Next note that Printer tools and details as per your Printer. Then you can see the extra features of the HP Smart app from the HP Smart app.
- Once you complete the Printer setup, make sure you install the driver software for your hp dj3630 setup or 123hp dj3630 install Printer.
Steps to find the HP dj 3630 default admin password
- First tap the wireless button and cancel button from the control panel of your HP DeskJet 3630 Printer. To enable the scan option in your HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Printer, make sure that you have installed the HP Ojpro 7740 driver in your computer.
- So that the network gets configured. Then the user name will be shown to admin and the HP dj3630 wi-fi password will be shown empty. After you open the web service, you can create the new password to your HP DeskJet password.
How to find the dj3630 PIN location?
- First type your IP address into the internet browser. Here this is seen on the sticker on the router’s back side. Next type your login and password information on the login page.
- Here default ID or the password is seen on the back part of your router, if you have not made any changes from the date you bought the router. After you type into the page, then choose the Wireless Settings.
- Next below the wireless settings, choose the WPS portion to know the WPS PIN. Now using this PIN type the password into the HP DeskJet 3630 Printers, to connect to the wireless networks.
- For connecting your HP DeskJet 3630 Printer to the wireless network without entering the WPS PIN, you can continue with these instructions. Next tap the WPS button from your router.
- Then proceed with this, by tapping the WPS button from your HP DeskJet 3630 Printer. So that this will give the need to type the Wi-Fi password. Then your Printer will connect to the wireless network automatically.
How to know the Wi-fi password?
- Initially tap the power button and switch ON your Printer. Next tap the Wireless and the cancel buttons simultaneously. Then hold those buttons for 4 seconds.
- Next open the HP Smart app from your mobile phone. Now tap the plus sign and then choose your HP DeskJet 3630 Printer by tapping that name.
- After this, choose the Printer settings and then tap the network information. Then below the network information, you can see the pass code that will be the Wi-Fi password.
Steps to reset the HP DeskJet 3630 Printer
- First restart your HP DeskJet 3630 Printer using the below steps. Now switch ON your Printer by hitting the power button if that was OFF earlier. Next remove the power cord from the back end of your HP DeskJet 3630 Printer with the Printer in the ON condition.
Then disconnect the power cable from the wall socket. After this, wait for 1-2 minutes.
Steps to scan using the HP DeskJet 3630 Printer
- Initially insert your documents on the scanner glass or into the Automatic document feeder. Next enter the HP on your Windows computer and select your HP DeskJet 3630 Printer on the display list.
- After this, click the Scan option and then the Scan a Document or Photo option. Now select the Save as PDF or the Document to File option.
Steps to troubleshoot the e3 error in your HP DeskJet 3630 Printer
- First see for the jammed papers on your HP DeskJet 3630 Printer. Next by hitting the power button to switch ON your Printer. Next open the external door and the ink cartridge access door.
- Now slightly push down each of the cartridge and loosen it. Then push each cartridge slightly on an upward angle into the slots that are empty. Now push the cartridges till that properly fits the cartridge slots.
- After this, close the cartridge access door and then close the exterior door. Now connect the power cord of your HP DeskJet 3630 Printer directly into the wall power socket. Then reset your Printer by choosing the reset option.